With your star: Niles Crocston!!!!!
1. What is your name?
The name's Niles Crocston, mate! Pleasure to meet ya.
2. Do you know why you're named that?
I'm a crocodile, and most of 'em come from the Nile River in Africa, so go figure.
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Have any powers or abilities?
I've got superb survival skills, and my strength is unrivaled by no one, except my mate Elvis. I'm also VERY good at drivin', and fixing up the TUFF Assault Tank.
5. What's your eye color?
Brown as the dirt in the outback.
6. What's your hair color?
I don't have hair! I'm a Goddamn reptile!!!!
7. Do you have any family members?
I have a mum and a dad, but no siblings. But, I got LOADS of cousins all over Australia. And every few years, we gather together in Brisbane for the Crocston Family Reunion.
8. Oh? And, how about pets?
Well, I used to have a dog when I was a hatchling. But, when he died, I was heartbroken. Thankfully, I got me a pet Kookaburra who's currently living with my parents back in Australia.
9. Tell me something you DON'T like.
Just like Ally, I cannot STAND any of the villains we face, but I also can't stand being cooped up in a fancy schmancy dinner party, which is why I hated working undercover at that dinner party for the Mayor's daughter's Sweet 16. I wanna get out, and be one with nature, mates!!!!!
10. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Aside from camping out in the wilderness, I like to kick back, and curl with a good book. My favorite book series are those "Daring Do" books that began sweeping the nation lately. I also like video games, but I don't play 'em often.
11. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
Does wrestling a dingo into submission count?
12. What kind of animal are you?
Despite my name, I'm actually a Saltwater crocodile. They're far more deadly.
13. Name your worst habits.
I'm a nail-biter. Yeah, I can't help it, sometimes.
14. Do you look up to anyone at all?
Well, there's this blighter named Walkabout who always roamed the Outback in search of inner peace. Ever since I was a wee nippa, I've always wanted to be like him. ^^
15. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
I'm straight, thank you very much.
16. Do you go to school?
I majored in Wildlife Survival at Brisbane Academy of Biology. ^^
17. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day?
I dunno. Seems kinda soon.
18. Do you have any fanboys/fangirls?
I have no idea what that means.
19. What are you most afraid of?
I've always been afraid of leeches. I mean c'mon! Blood-sucking things that live in swamps? That's unsettling!
20. What do you usually wear?
Khakis! It suits me SO well.
21. What's one food that tempts you?
Fresh seafood. Especially fresh from the ocean!
22. What class are you? Low class, middle class, high class?
Not sure. I think middle class.
23. How many friends do you have?
So far, my only true are Kitty and the rest of Team Katswell.
24. What are your thoughts on pie?
I LOVE pie! Especially banana cream! DELICIOUS!!!!
25. Favorite drink?
A protein shake made from Eucalyptus leaves. That's how I always start my mornings.
26. What's your favorite place?
Sometimes, there's NO place like home! So, Australia, mate.
27. Are you interested in anyone?
I don't think so.
28. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
Lakes. I'm not sure Saltwater crocodiles are ready for the ocean.
29. What's your type?
I'm looking for a girl who's just as tough and rugged as me. ^^
30. Camping or indoors?
What do YOU think?
31. Well, it's over. Now tag some people!
If anyone wants to do this, go ahead. If you'll excuse me, I've got some Redwood bark samples to collect. See ya!